FD-35 Pin Pad Hardwired PIN Pad & Contactless Reader
You can simply add this First Data FD-35 PIN Pad to be used with your FD 100Ti and start accepting NFC payments such as ApplePay™ as soon as today. This is ready for ApplePay™, NFC, STAR network transactions, and EMV chip cards. So don’t delay, get started today!
FD-35 PIN Pad Features
- Accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, STAR® Network transactions, gift and EBT cards
- Accepts chip-and-PIN-enabled cards, magnetic stripe cards, contactless cards, mobile phone payments, and key fobs
- PCI-PED approved device
- Protected by advanced technologies, including EMV chip-and PIN technology, the First Data TransArmor® solution, and one-time card number technology on certain contactless transactions, which includes STAR CertFlash™ for contactless transactions, via the STAR® Network
- Open payments software that is innovation-agnostic as new payment types emerge
- Easy USB connectivity to First Data-certified terminals
- Does not require a separate power supply
- Interactive payment process with lights and audio cue
- Ergonomic keypad, visual display prompts and lights and audio cues
Out of stock
The First Data™ FD-35 PIN Pad device accepts PIN and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, gift and EBT cards, and STAR® Network transactions. Customers can insert their chip card into the EMV™ card reader, tap their contactless card, or swipe a traditional card through the magnetic card reader — all without relinquishing control of their card.
The FD-35 PIN Pad also enables mobile phone payments that help merchants drive loyalty and repeat business by generating and redeeming special offers. It’s suited for merchants who need to handle a high volume of small-ticket transactions and wish to be ready for future security guidelines.